Researchers at Stanford University’s School of Medicine are conducting a study on patients’ trust in their primary care doctors. By partaking in this study, you have the opportunity to add to the knowledge about doctor-patient relationships. Your participation and answers will remain confidential. In return for your participation in this electronic survey, you’ll be entered into a lottery to win an Amazon.com gift card. Stanford is reaching out to the Asian American community, as well as other communities, seeking responses from a wide spectrum of backgrounds. To participate in this study, fill out the online survey here. Stanford has reached out to 8Asians and the Asian American community before, including a study on why women choose which product and health issues related to tampons or maxipads.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Liberty Mutual Insurance’s ‘First Word | Truth Tellers’
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl