Researchers at Stanford University’s School of Medicine are conducting a study on patients’ trust in their primary care doctors. By partaking in this study, you have the opportunity to add to the knowledge about doctor-patient relationships. Your participation and answers will remain confidential. In return for your participation in this electronic survey, you’ll be entered into a lottery to win an Amazon.com gift card. Stanford is reaching out to the Asian American community, as well as other communities, seeking responses from a wide spectrum of backgrounds. To participate in this study, fill out the online survey here. Stanford has reached out to 8Asians and the Asian American community before, including a study on why women choose which product and health issues related to tampons or maxipads.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Costco: Teriyaki Stir-fry Udon
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Ask an Asian: What should I bring and do at a Chinese New Year Dinner?