On 8asians, we have often talked about how are AAPI voices are not presented in mainstream media, but one voice that is seldom heard, whether in mainstream media or online, is that of Native Hawaiians. That’s why Until The Sun Sets caught my eye. It’s definitely not The Descendents, as it shows scenes of Hawaii before European contact. For more information and a talk with the director Kenji Doughty, see this interview at YOMYOMF, as part of YOMYOMF’s short film series.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?