On 8asians, we have often talked about how are AAPI voices are not presented in mainstream media, but one voice that is seldom heard, whether in mainstream media or online, is that of Native Hawaiians. That’s why Until The Sun Sets caught my eye. It’s definitely not The Descendents, as it shows scenes of Hawaii before European contact. For more information and a talk with the director Kenji Doughty, see this interview at YOMYOMF, as part of YOMYOMF’s short film series.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes