On 8asians, we have often talked about how are AAPI voices are not presented in mainstream media, but one voice that is seldom heard, whether in mainstream media or online, is that of Native Hawaiians. That’s why Until The Sun Sets caught my eye. It’s definitely not The Descendents, as it shows scenes of Hawaii before European contact. For more information and a talk with the director Kenji Doughty, see this interview at YOMYOMF, as part of YOMYOMF’s short film series.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs