One interesting (and not very surprising) statistic to come out of Election Day is the racial and gender disparities between political parties. Francis Wilkinson from Bloomberg View writes about how Asian American voters are sending a message to the Republican party if they want our support: “Romney won among all voters making more than $100,000 a year by a margin of 54-44. Asian-Americans happen to be the highest-earning group in the U.S., out-earning whites, and they generally place enormous emphasis on family. A perfect fit for Republicans, no? No. Asians voted for Obama by 73-26; they were more Democratic than Hispanics.” Wilkinson points out that the lack of diversity and Christian direction of Republicans may be less appealing to Asians. Do you agree?
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail