Recently, actor and activist George Takei spoke to The National Press Club about his life story, from his personal experience as a child growing up in a Japanese internment camp to his life as a gay man and coming out. He spoke for over 40 minutes without notes with humor sprinkled in between, and at the end, answered a few audience questions (including what a gay Vulcan would be like). If you’re a fan of Takei and his social activism, this is worth your time to watch him tell his journey as a kid to an activist and actor today.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?