These days, there are a lot more Asian Americans on TV commercials, so it takes more than having Asians American on a commercial to get me to want to share it. This Holiday commercial for Etsy, produced by ad agency 72andSunny, struck me because it shows the experience that many Asian Americans have with getting their names mispronounced. Commenters on the video share how they had the same experience. Despite the disadvantages of having a name that many Americans cannot pronounce, the girl and her family do not change her name to a Western name and instead celebrate it! Thank you, 72andSunny and Etsy.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail