These days, there are a lot more Asian Americans on TV commercials, so it takes more than having Asians American on a commercial to get me to want to share it. This Holiday commercial for Etsy, produced by ad agency 72andSunny, struck me because it shows the experience that many Asian Americans have with getting their names mispronounced. Commenters on the video share how they had the same experience. Despite the disadvantages of having a name that many Americans cannot pronounce, the girl and her family do not change her name to a Western name and instead celebrate it! Thank you, 72andSunny and Etsy.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs