8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Was Dr. Seuss a Racist?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
Tag Archives: artisanal food
Chefs have risen to a new level of fame with popularization of food culture, and so has a new class of culinary royalty: chefs’ spouses. Tolan Florence, wife of Waverley Tavern chef Tyler Florence, has a substantial following on Twitter. … Continue reading
This week’s “inspirasian” story is about professional-turned-entrepreneur Cassandra Chen. Born in Shanghai, Cassandra graduated from UC Davis and worked in finance. She ditched her business attire for chef pants, taking stints to work as line cooks in fine restaurants. At … Continue reading