8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?
Tag Archives: artisanal food
Chefs have risen to a new level of fame with popularization of food culture, and so has a new class of culinary royalty: chefs’ spouses. Tolan Florence, wife of Waverley Tavern chef Tyler Florence, has a substantial following on Twitter. … Continue reading
This week’s “inspirasian” story is about professional-turned-entrepreneur Cassandra Chen. Born in Shanghai, Cassandra graduated from UC Davis and worked in finance. She ditched her business attire for chef pants, taking stints to work as line cooks in fine restaurants. At … Continue reading