8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
Tag Archives: small batch caramels
This week’s “inspirasian” story is about professional-turned-entrepreneur Cassandra Chen. Born in Shanghai, Cassandra graduated from UC Davis and worked in finance. She ditched her business attire for chef pants, taking stints to work as line cooks in fine restaurants. At … Continue reading