8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
Tag Archives: cancer screening
Lack of knowledge about cancer screening is contributing to a rising rate of cancer in Korean Americans, their leading cause of death. Kyeung Mi Oh, a professor at George Mason University School of Nursing, conducted a study that finds that this … Continue reading