8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: chinese pregnant women
8Questions: Dr. Sophia Yen of PandiaHealth.com, a new online birth control prescription service
I’ve blogged about my friend Dr. Sophia Yen in the past. She’s probably the most politically active person I know (and her brother served in Iraq and her mother Sandy Yen was in the Taiwan legislature.) But by day, she’s not only … Continue reading
Posted in Health, Lifestyles Tagged Asian women, babies, birth control, chinese pregnant women, Health, PandiaHealth, Sophia Yen Leave a comment
Unwelcomed Chinese Mothers and Their Anchor Babies
EDITOR’S NOTE: Please see 8Asians’ previous coverage on the topic of anchor babies –Joz NBC’s Rock Center on China & Birth Tourism (11/2/2011) The Tough Life Of An Anchor Baby (6/22/2011) Maternity Tourism Not Only Used For Anchor Babies (6/14/2011) … Continue reading
Posted in Community, Local, Politics Tagged birth tourism, Chinese immigrants, chinese pregnant women Leave a comment