8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Was Jesus Asian?
Tag Archives: Coccidioidomycosis
Asian American Medical Hazard: US Western States Drought
It might be seem like a stretch to call the Western States Drought a medical hazard particular to Asian Americans, but one aspect of the drought will affects certain Asian Americans more drastically: an increase in Valley Fever. Valley fever, … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Health, Health and Beauty, Lifestyles Tagged Arizona, California, Coccidioidomycosis, Utah, Valley Fever 1 Comment
Asian American Medical Hazard: Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
When I read this article about how California was moving prisoners from Central Valley prisons because of “valley fever” problems, one line in particular got my attention: U.S. District Judge Thelton Henderson last week ordered the transfer of most black, … Continue reading
Posted in Environment, Health Tagged Coccidioidomycosis, Filipinos, Valley Fever 3 Comments