8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: Conan O’Brien
Randall Park on CONAN: Magical Kiss with James Franco + Baby Mentalist and Chinese Liver Pills
I’m really enjoying seeing Randall Park do the talk show rounds. Here he is on CONAN, talking about what it was like to kiss James Franco. Also, check out clips of Randall talking about his daughter Ruby as Baby Mentalist … Continue reading
Posted in Comedy, Entertainment, Movies, TV Tagged Conan O'Brien, interview, James Franco, Randall Park Leave a comment
Steven Yeun & Conan visit a Korean spa in Koreatown
I first saw this Conan O’Brien video posted by a friend on Facebook and immediately re-shared it, and saw a few other friends quickly re-share it. Conan and actor Steve Yeun for some reason decide to go to a Korean … Continue reading
Posted in Entertainment, Health, Lifestyles, Local, Southern California, TV Tagged Conan O'Brien, Korean, Koreatown, ktown, spa, Steven Yuen Leave a comment
Wing Pang: Conan O’Brien’s “Favorite Person Ever”
This video (Conan Visits The NBC Store from 08/07/09) has been circulating our office and been cracking us up for days. I think I’ve seen it five times and I still bust up every time I see it. The thing … Continue reading
Posted in Entertainment, Southern California Tagged comedian, comedy, Conan O'Brien, funny, NBCU, Tonight Show, video, Wing Pang 7 Comments