8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Formerly Suspended Shock Jock JV Moves to Revision3
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: designer
Jason Wu, Designer of Michelle Obama’s Inaugural Ball Gown
I cried yesterday morning when I listened to President Obama’s inaugural address on the radio. Before you think I’m some uber-Obama nut like Ernie’s neighbor, I’ll tell you that I was crying because I was thinking of my Dad, who … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Fashion, Observations, Politics Tagged designer, dress, Fashion, gown, inaugural ball, jason wu, michelle obama 23 Comments