8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- ‘Try Harder’ Documentary – Theatrical Release (and limited ticket giveway) this Weekend in NY, LA & SF Bay Area
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: dress
I cried yesterday morning when I listened to President Obama’s inaugural address on the radio. Before you think I’m some uber-Obama nut like Ernie’s neighbor, I’ll tell you that I was crying because I was thinking of my Dad, who … Continue reading