8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?
Tag Archives: English Only Policy
69 nurses and other medical personnel will share a $1 million settlement of a discrimination suit against Delano Medical Center. The Filipino workers were subject to an English only policy that banned the use of Tagalog and other Filipino languages … Continue reading