8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Bias in Source Code Review Pushback impacts Asians and other groups at Google
Tag Archives: Filipino Cuisine
Over the years I have seen a number of articles saying that Filipino food has arrived. Seeing so many for so long brings up some questions. What does “arrived” mean? For whom? Does that mean it has become as common … Continue reading
Whenever I see an article like this titled “Filipino Cuisine Poised to Break through Gastro Ceiling,” I think “yet again?” Over twenty years, I ate at Cafe Glenda on Solano Avenue in Berkeley and thought, “Has Filipino food finally made … Continue reading