8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: SomiSomi
Has Filipino Food “Arrived?”
Over the years I have seen a number of articles saying that Filipino food has arrived. Seeing so many for so long brings up some questions. What does “arrived” mean? For whom? Does that mean it has become as common … Continue reading
Posted in Business, Food & Drink, Local, New York, San Francisco Bay Area Tagged Chibog, Filipino Cuisine, FOB Kitchen, Jeepney Guy, Jollibee, Likha, Nick's on Grand, Senor Sisig, SomiSomi, Ulam: Main Dish Leave a comment