8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
Tag Archives: LAAPFF
EDITORS NOTE from Joz: 8Asians is proud to be a community co-presenter of various films at the 2013 Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival, presented by Visual Communications. One common theme that has been echoing in some of the documentaries … Continue reading
First brownie point that needs to be given out immediately with Yes, We’re Open: with a largely Asian American cast as the leads, the story has nothing to do with their ethnicity nor any cultural awkward elements that are found … Continue reading
Where the Road Meets the Sun is about the intersection of the lives of four men in a seedy Los Angeles hotel: a Japanese thug (Will Yun Lee), an illegal Mexican immigrant (Fernando Noriega), a British backpacker (Luke Brandon Field), … Continue reading
I. Freaking. Loved. Rakenrol. If there’s any film that can get me to yell at the movie screen because I care about the characters so much, it’s a tell-tale sign that it has my absolute complete attention. Which in this … Continue reading
The Bengali Detective follows Detective Rajesh Ji and his motley crew of detectives as they solve crimes ranging from menial tasks of tracking down counterfeit shampoo products to grisly murders that the police are too lazy and corrupt to figure … Continue reading