8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: Visual Communications
UPDATE: Rich didn’t actually know Lynn or Parry before shooting this movie, they were introduced to him by his friend Dave Boyle, after seeing his film and feeling like they’d be great in the roles. The film was actually more … Continue reading
First brownie point that needs to be given out immediately with Yes, We’re Open: with a largely Asian American cast as the leads, the story has nothing to do with their ethnicity nor any cultural awkward elements that are found … Continue reading
Ah, the 2012 Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival is here. It’s that one time of the year where a truck load of Asians and Asian Americans in the entertainment industry here in LA come to mingle amongst themselves for … Continue reading
UPDATE: We have a winner! As April is coming to an end, we head on into May — nationally designated as Asian Pacific Islander (API) Heritage Month. API Heritage month commemorates and recognizes the diversity of API languages and cultures … Continue reading