8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: Visual Communications
Nice Girls Crew Review From 2012 LAAPFF
UPDATE: Rich didn’t actually know Lynn or Parry before shooting this movie, they were introduced to him by his friend Dave Boyle, after seeing his film and feeling like they’d be great in the roles. The film was actually more … Continue reading
Yes, We’re Open Review & Interview From LAAPFF 2012
First brownie point that needs to be given out immediately with Yes, We’re Open: with a largely Asian American cast as the leads, the story has nothing to do with their ethnicity nor any cultural awkward elements that are found … Continue reading
2012 LAAPFF Opening & Shanghai Calling Review
Ah, the 2012 Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival is here. It’s that one time of the year where a truck load of Asians and Asian Americans in the entertainment industry here in LA come to mingle amongst themselves for … Continue reading
Los Angeles API Heritage Month Giveaway: Asian American Arts Stimulus Package
UPDATE: We have a winner! As April is coming to an end, we head on into May — nationally designated as Asian Pacific Islander (API) Heritage Month. API Heritage month commemorates and recognizes the diversity of API languages and cultures … Continue reading