8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Was Dr. Seuss a Racist?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: Las Vegas
Back in February before the COVID-19 pandemic (which seems like years ago), I was in Las Vegas and had seen and had blogged about Din Tai Fung “steaming this summer” at the Aria. I thought that due to the pandemic, … Continue reading
Back in November of last year, I had blogged about the news that Din Tai Fung was going to open a restaurant in Las Vegas. At the time, there was little clarity as to when it was going to open … Continue reading
I was excited and saddened to hear that Din Tai Fung is opening in Las Vegas in the future: “Din Tai Fung, the Taiwanese restaurant chain known for its xiao long bao, will open a location at the Aria … Continue reading
Michelle Kwan’s remarks begin at minute 10:50. 8Asians.com’s Exclusive mini-‘interview’ can be viewed here. I had the great pleasure to attend the official kick-off for ‘Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPIs) for Biden’, held in Las Vegas this past Saturday. … Continue reading