8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: M. Night Shyamalan
By Ken I grunted at Chris Tashima. I’ve known him for 20 years, long before he won the Academy Award for Best Live Short for his film Visas and Virtue. I adore the man, but all I could manage was … Continue reading
Earth! Wind! Fire! Water! Heart! No, that is not in reference to Captain Planet and the Planeteers, it is the foundation of M. Night Shyamalan’s latest cinematic venture, The Last Airbender – well, minus the “heart.” – and I say … Continue reading
The day has finally arrived! M. Night Shyamalan’s The Last Airbender finally hits theaters this weekend and last night, the press was treated to a screening for the first reviews. I’m wondering now if Paramount is regretting this decision since … Continue reading
Upset about the racist casting behind M. Night Shyamalan’s feature adaptation of The Last Airbender? He evaded the issue in a roundtable discussion before, but perhaps this time the director will be forced to address the white-washing of his cast … Continue reading