8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: maokong
Traveling Taiwan: Mao Kong Gondola & Taipei Zoo (Part 13 of 24)
Posted on May 19, 2014 by tinabot
Another jewel of Taipei I totally missed out on during my time studying there in college was the renowned Mao Kong mountain area that’s a major center or gourmet tea production in Taiwan. Taking the regular citywide MRT subway station, … Continue reading →
Posted in Food & Drink | Tagged maokong, maokong gondola, mountain tea, oolong tea, Taipei, Taipei Zoo, Taiwan, tea, the big tea pot, tiekuanyin | 1 Comment