8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: Taipei
History in a nutshell: Sun Yat-sen lead the Chinese Nationalist Party (Kuo Min Tang or KMT party), overthrew the Qing dynasty of China, and became the first President of the Republic of China. When he passed away, Chiang Kai-shek was … Continue reading
The above picture is a scoop of curry ice cream from Snow King in Taipei, Taiwan. The first bite I took was surprisingly creamy with a bit of the curry spice kick at the end. I thought I would be … Continue reading
The National Palace Museum in Taipei, Taiwan holds the largest collection of Chinese art and artifacts in the world. The collection at this museum is so large that it takes 12 years for them to display every single item before … Continue reading
Apparently Ang Lee and I are not the only people of Taiwanese descent that love In-N-Out Burgers. The chain recently decided to torture their fans in Taiwan by opening up for a planned 4 hours to sell only 300 burgers, … Continue reading
I found myself wanting to know more about the person behind that awesome video DEADLINE, so I reached out to the creator, Bang-yao Liu (劉邦耀), who was kind enough to answer 8 Questions (the first in a new series) for … Continue reading