8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: shaved ice
Traveling Taiwan: Snow King & Ice Monster (Part 9 of 24)
The above picture is a scoop of curry ice cream from Snow King in Taipei, Taiwan. The first bite I took was surprisingly creamy with a bit of the curry spice kick at the end. I thought I would be … Continue reading
Posted in Food & Drink, Lifestyles Tagged curry, ice cream, ice monster, shaved ice, snow king, Taipei, Taiwan 2 Comments
End of the Bubble Tea Era: Asians Look Beyond Boba
Like all hip and cool Asian kids, I grew up going to boba tea houses for social gatherings and late-night snack runs. Starbucks never stood a fighting chance against Lollicup’s chilled honeydew milk tea. Bubble tea came to the U.S. … Continue reading
Posted in Food & Drink Tagged Add new tag, boba, bubble tea, crepes, fro-yo, frozen yogurt, shaved ice, tapioca tea 16 Comments