8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
Tag Archives: boba
When Westfield Valley Fair mall, the preeminent shopping mall of Silicon Valley, became more accessible, I visited there after about a year and was struck by one thing: the sheer number of places you can get Boba Tea. I don’t … Continue reading
There are always things that I’ve thought would make it well here in the South. One of the big things for several years now on the west coast has been bubble tea. The pearls are made of tapioca starch and … Continue reading
Like all hip and cool Asian kids, I grew up going to boba tea houses for social gatherings and late-night snack runs. Starbucks never stood a fighting chance against Lollicup’s chilled honeydew milk tea. Bubble tea came to the U.S. … Continue reading