8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Costco: Teriyaki Stir-fry Udon
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: boba
When Westfield Valley Fair mall, the preeminent shopping mall of Silicon Valley, became more accessible, I visited there after about a year and was struck by one thing: the sheer number of places you can get Boba Tea. I don’t … Continue reading
There are always things that I’ve thought would make it well here in the South. One of the big things for several years now on the west coast has been bubble tea. The pearls are made of tapioca starch and … Continue reading
Like all hip and cool Asian kids, I grew up going to boba tea houses for social gatherings and late-night snack runs. Starbucks never stood a fighting chance against Lollicup’s chilled honeydew milk tea. Bubble tea came to the U.S. … Continue reading