8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
Tag Archives: South
Bubble tea in the South
There are always things that I’ve thought would make it well here in the South. One of the big things for several years now on the west coast has been bubble tea. The pearls are made of tapioca starch and … Continue reading
Posted in Food & Drink, Observations Tagged boba, bubble tea, Phoenix Asian Cuisine, South 10 Comments
Asian guys with white girls: Redux
Funny thing happened this last weekend. See, the whole Asian guy, white girl thing? It’s even more uncommon in the South. But yet, in the last couple of years, gradually the number of couples where the male is Asian, and … Continue reading
Posted in Observations Tagged asian guy, dating, relationship, South, white girl 44 Comments