8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
Tag Archives: bubble tea
Bubble tea in the South
There are always things that I’ve thought would make it well here in the South. One of the big things for several years now on the west coast has been bubble tea. The pearls are made of tapioca starch and … Continue reading
Posted in Food & Drink, Observations Tagged boba, bubble tea, Phoenix Asian Cuisine, South 10 Comments
End of the Bubble Tea Era: Asians Look Beyond Boba
Like all hip and cool Asian kids, I grew up going to boba tea houses for social gatherings and late-night snack runs. Starbucks never stood a fighting chance against Lollicup’s chilled honeydew milk tea. Bubble tea came to the U.S. … Continue reading
Posted in Food & Drink Tagged Add new tag, boba, bubble tea, crepes, fro-yo, frozen yogurt, shaved ice, tapioca tea 16 Comments