8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Was Jesus Asian?
Tag Archives: marriage lunar new year superstition
Many couples in Taiwan are rushing to get married before the Chinese lunar new year, coming on January 26, 2009 in the Western calendar because they believe that next year will be an “unlucky” year in which to get married, since next year is marked as the “Gu-luan” year (similar to Western leap year in that there are two days marked for the arrival of spring). Continue reading