8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: modeling
More of my cousin, Daniel Liu (or maybe a little too much!)
After I asked for people to keep an eye out for my cousin Daniel as his image begins appearing in commercial ads, I began receiving requests from people for asking for “introductions” and “more hot pixxx pls!” Um, sorry… no … Continue reading
Posted in (featured), Family, Fashion, New York, Southern California Tagged cousin, Daniel Liu, eye candy, Family, Fashion, model, modeling, NYC, photos 21 Comments
Introducing Daniel Liu: Asian Male Model (and My “Little” Cousin)
It seems like yesterday that I spent 4th of July weekend at my Aunt and Uncle’s house at their annual Independence Day blowout. But aside from a chance to celebrate the Fourth with many amazing folks, the party also doubled … Continue reading
Posted in (featured), Family, Fashion, New York Tagged cousin, Daniel Liu, Family, Fashion, model, modeling, NYC, Uniqlo 16 Comments