8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
Tag Archives: eye candy
Shaking in Bhutan due to Earthquake (Not Because the King of Bhutan Rocks My World)
A 6.3-magnitude afternoon earthquake damaged nearly 200 homes, monuments, monasteries, government offices and schools in a little populated eastern region of Bhutan on Monday, state-run Kuensel newspaper reported. At least 12 people were killed and 15 people also were injured. … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events Tagged Bhutan, earthquake, eye candy, King Charming Leave a comment
More of my cousin, Daniel Liu (or maybe a little too much!)
After I asked for people to keep an eye out for my cousin Daniel as his image begins appearing in commercial ads, I began receiving requests from people for asking for “introductions” and “more hot pixxx pls!” Um, sorry… no … Continue reading
Posted in (featured), Family, Fashion, New York, Southern California Tagged cousin, Daniel Liu, eye candy, Family, Fashion, model, modeling, NYC, photos 21 Comments