8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: Daniel Liu
Over at Bicoastal Bitchin, I caught the above segment and found it too useful entertaining not to share. Assuming I haven’t stayed up all night due to insomnia, I usually have a hard time waking up and getting ready for … Continue reading
After I asked for people to keep an eye out for my cousin Daniel as his image begins appearing in commercial ads, I began receiving requests from people for asking for “introductions” and “more hot pixxx pls!” Um, sorry… no … Continue reading
It seems like yesterday that I spent 4th of July weekend at my Aunt and Uncle’s house at their annual Independence Day blowout. But aside from a chance to celebrate the Fourth with many amazing folks, the party also doubled … Continue reading