8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: Bhutan
Shaking in Bhutan due to Earthquake (Not Because the King of Bhutan Rocks My World)
A 6.3-magnitude afternoon earthquake damaged nearly 200 homes, monuments, monasteries, government offices and schools in a little populated eastern region of Bhutan on Monday, state-run Kuensel newspaper reported. At least 12 people were killed and 15 people also were injured. … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events Tagged Bhutan, earthquake, eye candy, King Charming Leave a comment
Bhutanese Change We Can Believe In!
It looks like my previous post about the hottie King of Bhutan, Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck, was a hit. Even though Efren is asking for “more pics” (dood, it’s called Google Image Search!), I’m going to at least attempt to … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events Tagged Bhutan, King Charming 2 Comments
The King of Bhutan is HOT!
From Wikipedia: Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck is the fifth Dragon King of Bhutan and head of the Wangchuck dynasty. He became king on 14 December 2006, and was officially crowned on 6 November 2008. He is currently the world’s youngest … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Observations Tagged Bhutan, King Charming 12 Comments