8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: Bhutan
A 6.3-magnitude afternoon earthquake damaged nearly 200 homes, monuments, monasteries, government offices and schools in a little populated eastern region of Bhutan on Monday, state-run Kuensel newspaper reported. At least 12 people were killed and 15 people also were injured. … Continue reading
It looks like my previous post about the hottie King of Bhutan, Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck, was a hit. Even though Efren is asking for “more pics” (dood, it’s called Google Image Search!), I’m going to at least attempt to … Continue reading