8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Was Dr. Seuss a Racist?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: names
I saw someone retweet this P&G ad the other day, and I teared up after watching it: “Everyone has a name — and from birth through a lifetime of introductions, it becomes the cornerstone of our identity. For many Asian … Continue reading
When I was an undergraduate, a Filipino American classmate once asked me why I was pronouncing my last name wrong. What? I was pronouncing my name wrong for the first 20 or so years of my life? Apparently so, and … Continue reading