8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Formerly Suspended Shock Jock JV Moves to Revision3
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: oceanside hiking
Traveling Taiwan: San Xian Tai (Part 19 of 24)
We had seen a feature of San Xian Tai in a National Geographic travel guide to Taiwan and thought, “Wow, that looks really cool.” Looking it up, though, we saw that it wasn’t exactly right next to a train stop, … Continue reading
Posted in Environment, Food & Drink Tagged Hiking, oceanside hiking, Taiwan, travel 1 Comment
Traveling Taiwan: Yeh Liu (part 14 out of 24)
The Yeh Liu Geo Park is basically nature’s sea-erosion sculpture gallery where visitors can witness the strange and sometimes strikingly beautiful shapes that have been carved out of the rock by centuries of ocean waves. My grandparents had taken me … Continue reading
Posted in Environment, Food & Drink Tagged Hiking, ocean view, oceanside, oceanside hiking, Taiwan, yeh liu, yehliu 1 Comment