8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: travel
I suppose it is fitting to talk about McDonald’s in Japan as it was the last stop before we headed back home Stateside, a sort of transition from Japan to America. I have pretty much removed McDonald’s from my dietary … Continue reading
From various sources, I read that Shinbashi Dori has been called the most beautiful street in Asia. After reading that, I couldn’t possibly pass up the opportunity to hunt this street of beauty down and check it out. So, with … Continue reading
Cool Japan Guide: Fun in the Land of Manga, Lucky Cats, and Ramen by Abby Denson is a light read for anyone who wants a quick and easy intro to travel in Japan. It’s more readable than your run of … Continue reading
We had seen a feature of San Xian Tai in a National Geographic travel guide to Taiwan and thought, “Wow, that looks really cool.” Looking it up, though, we saw that it wasn’t exactly right next to a train stop, … Continue reading
[The following is an unpublished epilogue to Johnny C’s Asian America in 2013 series. He was originally planning to leave 8asians on a high note after finishing the series, but we persuaded him to stay a little while longer. Some … Continue reading
I don’t blame Indian Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan for feeling “angry and humiliated” for being detained and questioned at a U.S. airport. Khan is one of India’s best-known actors (he was named by Newsweek last year as one of … Continue reading