8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Formerly Suspended Shock Jock JV Moves to Revision3
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: third culture kids
Non Je Ne Regrette Rien: So Long, So Long, So Long
[The following is an unpublished epilogue to Johnny C’s Asian America in 2013 series. He was originally planning to leave 8asians on a high note after finishing the series, but we persuaded him to stay a little while longer. Some … Continue reading
Asian America in 2013: Where Do We Come From? What Are We? Where Are We Going? Part 4: Cosmos, Chronos, and Telos
Culture is like water in a river flowing, and as we can infer, you can’t step into the same river twice. Take a glass of river water, throw it in another river, run out and grab it, then throw it … Continue reading
Posted in 8Series, Current Events, Observations Tagged marginal survivals, third culture kids 13 Comments