8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: Panda Express
A former colleague and friend Mike passed this recent Panda Express commercial to me that I had not yet seen. He was intrigued by the Mandarin version of Johnny Cash’s classic, Ring of Fire – quite a clever song for … Continue reading
While you cannot definitively see any Asian Americans in this Panda Express commercial (transcript follows), “New Black Pepper Angus Steak – Tender Angus steak wok-seared with hand-chopped baby broccoli, onions, red bell peppers and mushrooms in a savory black pepper … Continue reading