8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
Tag Archives: Scapegoating and Discrimination in Times of Crisis: Evidence from Airbnb
A recent study from from Harvard Business School concludes that the pandemic generated a 12% reduction in bookings for AirBnb hosts with distinctly Asian names compared to those with distinctly White names. While the pandemic negatively affected all AirBnb hosts, … Continue reading