8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: Shirley Tan
Two Moms: Fighting for Family
I picked up this story about Shirley Tan and her partner Jay off a couple of blogs and I can think of few things that seriously piss me off more. Though I’m a person of faith, and it’s my “job,” sometimes … Continue reading
Posted in Family, LGBT, Lifestyles Tagged Family, immigration, LGBT, Shirley Tan 1 Comment