8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: sriracha
Irwindale Drops Lawsuit Againt Sriracha
Mayor Mark Breceda of Irwindale is stating that the city has dropped the lawsuit against Sriracha after meeting with owner David Tran and two representatives from California’s Governor Jerry Brown and touring the plant. They will be revisiting the situation … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Food & Drink, Local, Southern California Tagged irwindale, sriracha, srirachapocalypse Leave a comment
Experience Irwindale Sriracha “Nuisance” For Yourself
So apparently the controversy over the sriracha smell in Irwindale is not over. Residents of the city are still complaining about the spicy smell and sting in their eyes from the sauce making factory, and just yesterday, LA Times reported … Continue reading
Posted in Business, Community, Food & Drink, Local, Southern California Tagged factory, factory tour, hot sauce, sriracha 1 Comment
Ketchup: The Asian American Condiment
While Americans slather on ketchup on their burgers and hotdogs during the July 4th weekend, they might not know that ketchup’s origins are from Asia. This article talks about ketchup’s origin as a sauce from Indonesia, its eventual use of … Continue reading
Posted in Food & Drink Tagged ketchup, salsa, sriracha 2 Comments