8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
Tag Archives: truancy
Judge Lanny Moriarty has dismissed contempt charges against truant honor student Diane Tran. Tran was sentenced to a night in jail and a $100 fine for missing classes because of exhaustion from working two jobs and an intense academic workload. … Continue reading
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eJrKi0jKao Abandoned by her parents, Diane Tran works a full and part time job to support two siblings while being a honor student taking AP courses and college level courses, but was jailed for a night and fined $100 after … Continue reading