Judge Lanny Moriarty has dismissed contempt charges against truant honor student Diane Tran. Tran was sentenced to a night in jail and a $100 fine for missing classes because of exhaustion from working two jobs and an intense academic workload. Attorney Brian Wice took up her case pro bono, and now she will not have a criminal record, which could have affected her negatively in the future. In other good news, $100,000 has been raised to help her with expenses.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?