Judge Lanny Moriarty has dismissed contempt charges against truant honor student Diane Tran. Tran was sentenced to a night in jail and a $100 fine for missing classes because of exhaustion from working two jobs and an intense academic workload. Attorney Brian Wice took up her case pro bono, and now she will not have a criminal record, which could have affected her negatively in the future. In other good news, $100,000 has been raised to help her with expenses.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?