8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
Tag Archives: walis tingting
Even though Filipino and Filipino Americans are known to really love basketball, I was still surprised when ESPN/ABC commentator Jalen Rose pulled out a Filipino broom during the Milwaukee Bucks/Miami Heat pregame show this weekend and said “Walis!” Walis refers … Continue reading