8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
Tag Archives: wayne wang
On March 31st after a conference on ranking the top 15 Asian American films, entertainment industry folks have declared that Wayne Wang’s Joy Luck Club, based on Amy Tan’s masterpiece novel, is the greatest Asian American film of all time … Continue reading
When I first saw the trailer for Snow Flower and The Secret Fan, I had horrifying fears that this film would be Joy Luck Club 2: Asian Women Being Oppressed by Asian Culture (Again) since it was also directed by Wayne … Continue reading
It’s been a while since we have heard from Wayne Wang. In fact, it’s been a while since we have seen him cover some Asian ground in film — but that’s where Snow Flower and the Secret Fan comes into … Continue reading
I had a chance to see a VIP screening of Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, directed by Wayne Wang and based on Lisa See’s bestselling novel and while an official review by Edward will be up later this week– … Continue reading