Paul Koontz, who was the first VP of marketing at Netscape, gets the once in a lifetime opportunity to go visit North Korea…. with his two kids. He presents a satirical point of view, which is very refreshing, also the anecdotal aspect of this presentation points out many serious problems with infrastructure, propaganda and the self-promoting regime that has been in power.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?