You know how you have restaurants where, to entice college students or “hip, fun” young adults, they have challenges where you have to eat ridiculous quantities of food in a certain amount of time to get a Polaroid of yourself on a wall? (Cluck-U’s 911 Challenge and Fuddrucker’s “Eat a Ginormous Hamburger in 10 minutes” promotion come to mind.) Well, add pho to the mix, because SF-based Pho Garden has a challenge where if you eat a serving of noodle and tripe soup the size of an industrial kitchen sink in an hour, you get it for free, and maybe – just maybe – a photo on their wall to immortalize your gluttony. Losers who don’t finish their soup will have to pay $22, punishment for not thinking about all the starving kids in… uhm, nevermind.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Costco: Teriyaki Stir-fry Udon