Finally, they speak. Ever since Ling & Lee were captured, indicted, and then pardoned & released by North Korea earlier this year, the world has wondered what really happened in the days leading up to the imprisonment of the two journalists. The joyous news of their homecoming was punctuated with many questions of what they were really doing there and even some backlash against them. I welcome you to read for yourself this statement from the two which starts like this: “WE ARRIVED AT the frozen river separating China and North Korea at 5 o’clock on the morning of March 17. The air was crisp and still, and there was no one else in sight. As the sun appeared over the horizon, our guide stepped onto the ice. We followed him.” [full story] There’s clearly more of the story to come, but this is certainly an eye-opening first look into their ordeal.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs