Lee Jae-suk, a Korean advertisement professional based in NY, has taken it upon himself to create the “Kimchi Mask” for publicizing swine flu prevention. While I am glad to know that Kimchi is effective in guarding against swine flu for those who consume it, I’m just not sure how I feel about sporting this not-so-fashionable mask as a reminder of it. But I do applaud Lee for his creativity — he has more projects up his sleeve — I’m just not sure how easy it would be to coordinate an outfit.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Why Are Asians Yellow?