Lee Jae-suk, a Korean advertisement professional based in NY, has taken it upon himself to create the “Kimchi Mask” for publicizing swine flu prevention. While I am glad to know that Kimchi is effective in guarding against swine flu for those who consume it, I’m just not sure how I feel about sporting this not-so-fashionable mask as a reminder of it. But I do applaud Lee for his creativity — he has more projects up his sleeve — I’m just not sure how easy it would be to coordinate an outfit.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?