Having served spent some time in the South Bay, people would know that Campbell, California is a sleepy suburb of already sleepy metropolitan San Jose, California. Not much happens in Campbell — wasn’t someone from Sugar Ray from there? — but this is something interesting: SFist is reporting that 26 year old vice-mayor Evan Low is “expected to be selected by the city council to serve as mayor.” Not only would this make him the youngest Asian-American mayor in the United States, but it would make him the youngest openly gay mayor in the United States. Better be careful not to hit on the wrong guy at Tinker’s Damn; your garbage may never be picked up again.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Who are we? Asian American, Asian-American, APA, API, APIA, AAPI, or what?