Having coached both of my sons in basketball, I can understand how frustrating it can be to have your team lose. But Mark Ho and Jannie Han took things a bit too far when the 21 year old Han, coach of the freshman girls basketball team at heavily Asian San Gabriel High, suited up and played on Ho’s JV girls team. Because of this and after accusations of a cover-up attempt, the entire girls basketball coach staff was fired. I wonder how Han thought that she could get away with passing herself off as being much younger. Pearl Cream? Asian beauty secrets? I could never do that with my sons’ teams. I think my graying temples and receding hairline would give me away!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish