Fans of Jennifer 8 Lee’s Fortune Cookie Chronicles may be interested in knowing that the Smithsonian American History Museum in Washington DC is featuring a showcase exploring the history of Chinese food in America: “Cedric Yea, the Smithsonian’s Chairman of Asian and Pacific American Initiatives, said, ‘It’s part of an ongoing project called the ‘Sweet and Sour Initiative’ where we are attempting to gather together stories of the Chinese in America through Chinese food and restaurants. We want to be able to talk about the importance of this restaurant and food experience and how it has meant so much more to the community than just a place to eat, to make money and to be able to survive and make a living.'”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?